Wednesday 10 October 2012

Tour of the Neighbourhood

For purely practical reasons (and not sheer apathy, thank-you very much) decided to morph the Hamilton blog (or the idea behind it) into Fringes.

The 'tryhamilton' blogspot will continue under Tour of the Neighbourhood right here within these pages.

I know. I hear your weeping.  I feel your pain. It makes sense, though,  if you consider the philosophy behind this blog (trying something new). 

I may rework posts from time to time in order to bring myself up to speed. Apologies if you've seen them before.  Who can forget such classics like the Valley Town Trilogy or Kew Gardens??

The summer vacations become a distant memory, but, the travels continue within the city.
Don't miss:

~Ivory Tower Dweller Discovers the Harbourfront
~Yes, Virginia, There Is Life In The Downtown Core
~Burning off the Bird

Lots going on in the city.